ReviewingWriting.com is an independent review service. We provide detailed reviews of academic writing companies available in the market. With this information in mind, you have more chances to make the right buying decision.
As we receive a commission for posting links to our partners’ services, we don’t charge our users. We also get compensation every time you follow the links on our website. Please keep in mind that our cooperation with writing companies has nothing to do with promotion. Consequently, it doesn’t affect the quality of our work. We do care about our reputation and we operate to solve students’ most complicated academic problems. This is why we try to be objective while writing every single review. At ReviewingWriting.com, we cover reviews of most academic writing companies, yet we can’t review all of them. So, if you didn’t find a review of your chosen writing service, you can check for alternative companies along with those reviewed by our team.
- Price from $17
- Discount -
- Deadline 3h
THE BEST SERVICES 10 reviews
- Professionalism, High quality, Fast and Reliable
- MasterPapers.com is a top-rated company that values professionalism and academic integrity
4.8EssayWriterHigh level of customer satisfaction
- EssayWriter is a trustworthy and cost-effective writing service.
4.7EduciblySafe and Secure
- Educibly is a safe and secure virtual platform that serves as a meeting point for students needing academic assistance and subject-matter experts.
4.6PayForEssayHassle-free and affordable academic solutions
- Payforessay.net has been serving clients for over a decade already, winning a solid reputation online
4.5EssayUSATrusted Native Service
- Fast and Reliable, Affordable rates, Premium Quality
4.5SameDayEssayThe best academic solutions at a comfortable price
- SameDayEssay is definitely worth your attention as an academic writing helper!
- FreePaperWriter.com is a reliable service with democratic rates
4.4HandMadeWritingTop Quality Award
- High quality, Professional team, Reliable support
4.4WriteMyEssaysHigh quality and perfect reputation
- WriteMyEssays is the best writing service on the market
THE RESULTS OF OUR RESEARCH
- As a student, you are probably familiar with various essay writing services who offer to create your paper from scratch. With these services, you don’t need to do any work at all other than placing your order on the website. However, there is also a separate variety of services that can only edit and proofread your paper, and PaperCheck is one of them.
- Unfortunately, PaperCheck turned out to be a rather secretive company, as we couldn’t find any information about its origins or history on the website. However, the company does have a physical address and telephone numbers, which definitely add to PaperCheck’s level of trustworthiness.
- At PaperCheck, you will only find two kinds of services: editing and proofreading. The company offers its services not only to students, but also to writers, corporate clients, and anyone who is in need of a spotlessly edited text. But can the service really help you get better grades? Find out from our Paper Check review!
PRICING AND DISCOUNTS
Document storage 01If you don’t own a computer or want to be able to access your files from anywhere in the world, for $1.99 per paper, PaperCheck will store your documents forever.
SMS notification 02In case you need your paper as soon as possible and don’t want to miss the time when it’s finally ready, you can opt for SMS notification, which costs $1 per paper.
Volume discount 03Is your document longer than 15 pages or 4,500 words? You can instantly qualify for a volume discount that will shave 10% off your order price.
Second look editing 04If you already had your paper marked by an editor and made some additional changes you want the editor to check it out, you can hire the same editor for $0.0339 per word to take another look.
QUALITY OF WORK EXECUTION
No one would probably argue with the fact that the quality of work is the most important parameter of any writing or editing service that can even justify a high price of the order. To test the quality of editing at PaperCheck, we uploaded a three-page essay and chose a two-day turnaround time. We include several minor and major mistakes in our text to see if the editor would be able to spot them and eliminate them from the document.
Imagine our surprise when we didn’t get the paper in the specified time. We waited and waited, and after three hours since the deadline passed, we finally got a notification that the paper was ready. Reviewing the paper revealed even more unpleasant surprises for us. The writer was able to notice and correct the most obvious mistakes, but the smaller ones remained unchanged, which negatively affected the overall quality of the paper.
Researching the customer opinion of the service is an important part of determining whether a particular service is worth using at all. As always, the first place we went to for our PaperCheck Review was the testimonials on the PaperCheck’s own website. We were immediately concerned by the fact that the reviews on the home page were from 2012 to 2015, although there are some more current reviews in the dedicated section with the testimonials.
Unsurprisingly, most of the testimonials posted on the PaperCheck website are positive, although most of them are very brief and do not contain any information about the specifics of the order. Then we search for PaperCheck reviews on third party websites, and they painted a different picture of the company’s reputation. While some of the customer reviews are also positive and praise the work of the editors, many customers had an experience that was similar to ours: the papers were delivered late and the quality of editing was barely acceptable, given the high cost of their services.